Tuesday, April 22, 2014

So much to do, so little time! That's always the case, isn't it?

I just wanted to do a quick update on what I'm working on...

The Fandango stars quilt is about 1/3 to 1/2 quilted. I dedicated several one-hour time slots over the past few weeks toward it and am frustrated with how long it is taking and how little progress is being made, so it has been folded up (again) and will sit for another time when I feel the urge to work on it. It also doesn't help that I am always changing how I want it to be quilted :) I honestly feel that perhaps this project would have been better sent off to a professional longarm quilter...

I have the backing for my Dear Stella quilt, but have set aside that project...for now.

My kitchen curtains still have not been made...

But...I have started on three different baby quilts! I am really good at starting lots of different projects, but not so good at the finishing part of it :) One of them is from fabric leftover from the Dear Stella quilt, and the other two are made from a fat quarter set I bought at a local craft store.








Hopefully, progress will be made on these this weekend because I am starting to run short on time...


1 comment:

  1. Love that fabric! Can't wait to see the finished product :0)

    ReplyDelete