Sunday, November 23, 2014

What I've been working on...

You know how when you have a huge, ginormous list of things you want to do and then life gets in the way and prevents you from accomplishing anything on said list? Yeah, that never happens to me, either :)

Somehow, someway, I ended up with a Christmas gift to-do list as tall as I am and the amount of time to finish them is getting smaller and smaller...cue the panicky breathing and the paper bag.

Not only am I making a quilt for the hubster, but I'm also quilting one for someone in my family.

This is the one I made for my hubster:






It has been sewn together, basted, and now is partially quilted since this photo was taken, so that's progress, I guess!

I hope to have more pictures of works in progress on here soon. Hope you are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment