Sunday, March 22, 2015

Fort Worth Fabric Studio Mug Rug Swap

I haven't ever participated in a swap of any kind before, but I noticed that one of my favorite fabric shops, Fort Worth Fabric Studio, was hosting a mug rug swap on their blog, so on a whim, I signed up for it!

It was a lot of fun waiting for a surprise to come in the mail box! This is what I received from my partner in Saskatchewan:






a nice and happy mug rug just right for Spring! Thank you very much for brightening my day!


This is what I sent to my partner:






Lorna, at Sew Fresh Quilts, is hosting a super-cute Elephant Parade, so I followed her tutorial for the large elephant. It was a little big for a mug rug...but that means more room for cookies, right?






I had a lot of fun making it and I hope my partner likes it!

Until later,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked it!
    The mug rug you make is SUPER cute! I am sure its new owner loves it :)

    ReplyDelete