Sunday, July 27, 2014

Slice of fun

Hello there! How are things going in your world today? Hopefully all good things are happening to you...

I've embarked on a new project and this is one is just for fun! I haven't had a just for fun project in a while, so this is very exciting! I might have been smiling and giggling like a silly ninny the whole time I was sewing...maybe :)

Like a squirrel with its nuts, I've been hoarding charm packs and fat eighths of 30s and 40s reproduction fabrics and stashing them about the house. Then I forget and find them some time later :)

 



I found this pattern on Moda Bakeshop and ever since I saw it, I've been wanting to make it! I'm making it a little bigger, a throw size rather than a baby blanket...






Can't wait to share progress updates with you and hope you have a good week!




No comments:

Post a Comment