Thursday, September 19, 2013

Updates

Whew! What a crazy few weeks it has been! We took a trip to one of my favorite places:




Mukilteo Beach, WA



And had the in-laws in town for a week. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my in-laws, but after a couple of days of visitors, I get itchy to have my house back to its normal routine and state of messiness. We did get a chance to see a bunch of these, though:









Then, there was a recovery weekend to recover from all of our festivities, so needless to say, not much sewing has been going on. But, I have managed to sneak in a few minutes here and there (literally 20 mins. in between chores) to do some cutting and sewing on this sweet piece:

 







I'm not sure who it's for or where it's going, but it was a nice break from sewing something that had a deadline attached to it. The colors are so soft and soothing that I'm thinking it might be a great baby blanket for a girl...or it might look even nicer draped over my sofa :)








I should have pictures of the completed top on here soon, but until then, have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment